The Fire Sense Hammer Hammer Tone Patio Heater is the latest heating system which provides your family with ample warmth at the comfort of your outdoor living space. Named as the most powerful heater in the market, this unit is capable of delivering an output of 46,000 BTU’s. According to most customers, the Fire Sense Hammer Patio Heater is designed with impressive features that make it a serious and perfect outdoor entertainer. Among the smart features that make this unit perfect for outdoor use include; a unique single stage ignition system, a wide base for stability and a quick auto shut-off valve. Due to its heavy weight (48 pounds), the manufacturer has designed this patio heater with maneuverable wheels making it easier for you to transfer the unit from one location to another. Another important thing you need to know about this product is that you’ll need a 20 pounds propane tank to help “house” the propane (C3H8) gas needed for ignition. Aside from the smart features, this unit is available in a spectrum of different colors which include Black, Bronze, Copper, Mocha and Stainless Steel.
Features and advantages of the Fire Sense Hammer Patio Heater
- Simplified operation — the ignition system of the Fire Sense Patio Heater is very easy with just a push of a button. With a maximum output of 46,000 BTU’s, this unit is capable of keeping your loved ones warm during those chilly nights.
- Easy assembly — although there has been conflicting comments about the assembly of this unit, most customers have really praised its assembly process stating that it takes about 45 minutes to fully setup the equipment.
- Convenience — designed with various materials which include Stainless Steel, Bronze and Copper, this unit is durable and designed for convenience. It features a 20 pounds tank (not included) that houses the liquid propane gas used during operation.
- Easy maneuverability — the Fire Sense Patio Heater is designed with a solid wheel assembly that makes it very easy for you to maneuver. The heavy duty wheels are designed for all terrain use even those rough off road trails.
- According to most buyers, this product is nicely finished making it convenient for outdoor use.
- The Fire Sense Heater is moderately positioned and is very quiet when operating. It’s not too high nor too low and is built with safety features which makes it perfect for human use.
- According to several customers, this unit doesn’t come with detailed instruction manuals. The instruction pictures are small and poorly labeled forcing you to use your logic and experience when setting up.
The overall performance of the Fire Sense Patio Heater is just perfect. Designed with an exclusive 46,000 BTU’s and other smart features such as maneuverable wheels, a stylish model and easy assembly, this unit is perfect for outdoor use during those chilly nights. However, the biggest problem with this unit is that it’s unable to resist harsh weather conditions such as winter due to rust. It is therefore important to store it properly and also buy an appropriate cover.