In this current era of technology, you don’t need to send your family and friends away just because the weather is chilly or too cold. To ensure that you enjoy your outdoor moments without any interruption, consider going for the AZ Patio Heaters Natural Gas Patio Heater. Designed for all residential and also commercial uses. This product features a steady and heavy-duty construction that keeps it at the top of the competition. The stainless steel outer finish makes this unit perfect for outdoor use due to its durability and overall beauty.
With the ability to yield a magnificent 41,000 BUT’s, this model can serve an area of up to 10 feet in diameter without any compromise. Designed with a well-modified heat adjustment knob, this outdoor unit is very easy to operate and regulate the temperature. Apart from all that, the AZ Patio Natural Gas Heater is fitted with a thermocouple and an anti-tilt safety device. That makes it 99% safe for operation. This product is CSA approved and features a light weight of 32.1 pounds and dimensions of 32.6×18.5×17.5 inches.
Features and Advantages of AZ Patio Heaters Natural Gas Patio Heater
- Attractive design — the AZ Patio Natural Gas Patio Heater is constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel material. It is both durable and very attractive to all outdoor settings. This unit is quite sleek meaning it doesn’t occupy much of your outdoor space. Most customers have stated that it’s brilliantly designed and capable of contributing to the overall ambiance of an event.
- Silent heating — one of the most remarkable benefits of this product is its ability to heat silently. While most patio heaters are noisy, this model does its work silently. Making it perfect for restaurants where a lot of conversations and meditations take place.
- Tilt-over protection — something else we can’t forget to point out about this patio heater is the inclusion of a thermocouple and an anti-tilt safety device. This allows users to safely operate this heater without any problem.
- Adjustable flames — another smart feature about this model is that it uses natural gas and keeps you in control of the flames. With that, users are able to control the temperatures making it easier for the heater to serve an area close to 10 feet in diameter.
- Easy assembly — according to most verified customers who have already purchased and tested this patio heater, assembly is quite easy as the unit is shipped at least partly assembled. According to other customers, the unit arrived when completely assembled and ready to operate.
- One year warranty — one advantage about the AZ Patio Natural Gas Patio Heater is that it comes with a one-year limited warranty. According to the manufacturer, this product has been thoroughly tested and approved by CSA and ETL.
Several customers have complained about the quality of this model stating that the material used rusted. Therefore we recommend to purchase also a cover for additional protection. And to store the heater appropriately when not in use for longer periods.
Natural gas patio heaters are a great way of entertaining your friends and family in an outdoor environment without worrying about the cold. What really makes these products the best is their easy operation, simple maintenance, and the ability to deliver enough heat for an event. On top of that, you don’t need to worry about changing LP tanks like in case of propane devices. Which in turn requires a permanent gas connection and decreases mobility.
Although the AZ Patio Heaters Natural Gas Patio Heater has been criticized by a few customers, the fact that it’s capable of doing what it was designed to do keeps it at the top of the competition. If you are looking for a natural gas heater, then this is by far one of the best products on the market.