The Electric Parasol Patio Heater 1500W is a smart way of heating up your yard without using kerosene or gas heaters. This advanced model is very comfortable to use and requires less maintenance. Designed to use electricity, this product can operate both in the outdoors and indoor settings. During installation, a patio umbrella is erected. Then the heater is fixed under the umbrella to provide enough heat to the environment. It comes with a fan-like design and is made from a mix of steel and aluminum for maximum durability.
Among the smart features that are available with this Umbrella Patio Heater includes a hanging design, a silver polish that complements your interior décor, an anti-tilt safety device that makes it safe for all operators, a heat adjustable switch, a light weight of 11 pounds, and a maximum heat output of 1500 Watts. According to most customers, assembling the Electric Parasol Heater is very easy. It comes with lots of benefits, a one-year limited warranty, and is CSA and ETL approved.
Features of the Electric Umbrella Patio Heater
- Performance — one advantage of using the Electric Patio Heater, is that it doesn’t produce carbon dioxide as most gas/propane heaters do. This makes them ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. However, this technology has a drawback because electricity does not yield more heat to cover a large area as gas/propane does.
- Easy to use — this patio heater is very easy to use since you only need to install then connect to a power outlet. However, the problem comes when there is too much wind because taking it off and then installing it again is quite hard.
- Safety anti-tilt switch — unlike most other patio heaters in the market, this one comes with an anti-tilt safety device that makes it possible for you to adjust in case of an emergency. In addition to that, it comes with a temperature control switch. That makes it quite easy for you to adjust the temperature at will.
- One advantage is that it folds with the umbrella when taking it down.
- The power of 1500 Watts delivered by this patio heater is enough to keep your indoor or outdoor setting warm during cold nights.
- The aluminum and stainless steel outer finish come with two advantages. It adds to the durability and promotes the overall beauty.
- Some customers have complained about the power cable length size. Stating that it’s very short and needs an extension cable to supply power to the heater when it’s off the ground.
- The fact that this model relies on electricity makes it less powerful than propane-powered heaters.
A lot has been said about the Hiland HLI-1P Electric Parasol/Umbrella Patio Heater. Some customers criticize its operation stating that it’s unable to yield enough heat. But others have appreciated its unique fan-like design stating that it’s one of a kind. Available in a silver outer finish, this heater is perfect for both indoor and outdoor settings since it doesn’t produce harmful carbon dioxide fumes. It has been welcomed with a four-star rating. I believe this is by far one of the best electric patio heaters in the market.