The Electric Parasol Patio Heater made by AZ Patio Heaters is a smart way of heating up your yard without using kerosene or gas heaters. This advanced patio heater is very comfortable to use and requires less maintenance. Designed to use electricity, this heater can operate both in the outdoors and indoor settings. During installation, a patio umbrella is erected then the heater is fixed under the umbrella to provide enough heat to the environment. The heater comes with a fan like design and is made from a mix of steel and aluminum for maximum durability. Among the smart features that are available with the AZ Electric Umbrella Patio Heater includes: a hanging design, a silver polish that complements your interior décor, anti-tilt safety device that makes it safe for all operators, a heat adjustable switch, a light weight of 11 pounds and a maximum heat output of 1500 Watts. According to most customers, assembling the Electric Parasol AZ Patio Heater is very easy. This heater comes with lots of benefits, a one year limited warranty and is CSA and ETL approved.
Features of the AZ Patio Heaters Electric Umbrella Patio Heater
- Performance — one advantage of using the Parasol AZ Electric Patio Heater, is that it doesn’t produce carbon dioxide like most gas/propane heaters do. This makes them ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. However, this technology has a drawback because electric heaters do not yield more heat to cover a large area like gas/propane heaters do.
- Easy to use — this patio heater is very easy to use since you only need to install then connect to a power outlet. However, problem comes when there is too much wind because taking off the heater then installing it again is quite hard.
- Safety anti-tilt switch — unlike most other patio heaters in the market, this one comes with an anti-tilt safety device that makes it possible for you to adjust the heater in case of an emergency. In addition to that, it comes with a temperature control switch that makes it quite easy for you to adjust the temperature at will.
- One advantage with this heater is that it folds with the umbrella when taking it down.
- The 1500 Watts delivered by this patio heater is enough to keep your indoor or outdoor setting warm during cold nights.
- The aluminum and stainless steel outer finish comes with two advantages. It adds on the durability and promotes the overall beauty of the heater.
- Some customers have complained about the power cable length size stating that it’s very short and needs an extension cable to supply power to the heater when it’s off the ground.
- The fact that this patio heater relies on electricity makes it less powerful than gas/propane powered heaters.
A lot has been said about the AZ Patio Heaters Electric Parasol Patio Heater. While some customers criticize its operation stating that it’s unable to yield enough heat, others have appreciated its unique fan-like design stating that it’s one of a kind. Available in a silver outer finish, the AZ Parasol Electric Patio Heater is perfect for both indoor and outdoor settings since it doesn’t produce harmful carbon dioxide fumes. Having been welcomed with a four star rating, I believe this is by far one of the best electric patio heaters in the market.